Endoscopic Ear Surgery Course.
Barcelona, November 10, 2020
Intensive course of basic and advanced techniques of endoscopic ear surgery, based on short lectures and surgery videos presented by experts as well as in laboratory practice with fresh corpse, guided by instructors, designed to acquire skill in this technique.
Manuel Bernal Sprekelsen
- Oliver Haag, Hospital Sant Joan de Deu
- Miriam Hamdan, Hospital de Bellvitge
- Rafael Hijano, Hospital Parc Salut Mar
- Cristóbal Langdon, Hospital Clínic
- Maurizio Levorato, Hospital Sant Joan de Deu
- Fernan Vicario, Hospital Clínic
Includes: Anatomical sample (one side per trainee), Coffee, work meals and Certificate.
- Registration fee refund available until 60 days before the course (except for an admistrative fee of 100€)
- No refund available from 60 days before the course.
All refund requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, contact us befor registering.
Disection room, Anatomy Department, School of Medicine, Universitat de Barcelona.
Calle Casanova, 143. Barcelona
Tuesday, November 10, 2020
7.45 – 8.00 Registration
Lectures / recorded surgeries
10.30 -11.00 Coffee break
13.00 -14.00 Lunch
Hands-on dissection (LABORATORY)
14.00 -14.30 Live demo
14.30 -15.15 Basic techniques I:
-Handling and positioning the endoscope
-Myringotomy and ventilation tube insertion
15.15 -16.30 Basic techniques II:
-Tympanomeatal flap elevation, atticotomy
-Extended tympanomeatal flap
-Ossicular reconstruction ( TORP, PORP)
16.30-17.00 Coffee break
17.00-17.30 Live demo
17.30-19.00 Advanced techniques:
-facial decompression, combined retroauricular-transcanal approach, cochlear implants, vestibular neurectomy, access to IAC, two-handed surgery
Here you can find some recommended hotels.
We have selected this hotels for its proximity to the venue (all are at walking distance) and for having a good value for money.