Septal Perforation Repair Course.
Barcelona, July 6, 2022
Over the past two decades, there has been a dramatic evolution in the way in which septal perforation with endoscopic techniques are approached and managed. This course represents a current state of the art in septal perforation repair. During one complete day, delegates will practice all different approaches to repair septal perforation under supervision.
- To review the endoscopic anatomy of the nose and sinuses.
- To review the blood supply of nasal septum and lateral nasal wall.
- To provide the opportunity to improve the skills handling endoscopes and instruments in the nose and to learn, step-by-step, the endoscopic surgery of the nasal cavity and sinuses.
- To harvest all kind of intranasal pedicled flaps.
- To learn decision-making in the management of septal perforation repair.
- A stepwise surgical approach to repair septal defects in FRESH cadaver.
Manuel Bernal Sprekelsen
International Guest Faculty
Camilo Rodríguez Van Strahlen
J. Ramón Gras
Includes: Anatomical sample (one specimen per trainee), Coffee, work meals and Certificate.
- Registration fee refund available until 60 days before the course (except for an admistrative fee of 100€)
- No refund available from 60 days before the course.
All refund requests should be sent to email@example.com
Disection room, Anatomy Department, School of Medicine, Universitat de Barcelona.
Calle Casanova, 143. Barcelona
Wednesday, July 6, 2021
Welcome and Introduction
Handling of endoscope and camera
Identification of anatomical landmarks of the nose and sinuses. Nasal blood supply
Approach to the sphenopalatine and maxillary artery
Nasal floor and inferior meatus flap
Anterior ethmoidal artery flap
Lateral nasal wall flap
Bilateral Cross-Over flap
Middle turbinate flap
Here you can find some recommended hotels.
We have selected this hotels for its proximity to the venue (all are at walking distance) and for having a good value for money.